tConfig for v126.96.36.199+ Edit
For a sneak peek at what's planned for tConfig, see the To-Do List.
- Create and share entire mods with a single file
- Mods are checked for errors when they are compiled
- Create new buffs and debuffs
- Create entirely new projectiles with behavior you design
- Create custom tiles
- Create new items or completely change existing ones
- Rebalance the effects of set bonuses, accessories, and items
- Make new potions that do entirely new things
- Create visual effects, such as magic sparkles every time you attack
tConfig for v188.8.131.52 Edit
- Modify attributes of existing Items. Some common attributes are described here.
- Create new Items, with custom images.
- Create new Weapons (including guns!) that shoot existing or custom projectiles.
- Create new types of Armor, including set effects.
- Create or modify Projectiles, and create new ones with custom images.
- Modify existing items, such as the Orb Of Light to make it faster or more useful.
- Go crazy and make your sword shoot a stream of dynamite!
- Make bosses and monsters more difficult by increasing their damage or their defense.
- Make an NPC drop new or existing Items!
- Change how NPCs spawn. For instance, you can make the Eye Of Cthulu have a 50% chance of spawning at night in a corrupted area.
- Create new NPCs with that behave like existing ones, or give them their own AI.
- Add effects to armor/accessories, and set bonuses to armor, using C# code.
- Create items and then make them occur in-game with randomised stats and names.
- Create your own buffs and debuffs.
- Create your own magic spells.
- The sky's the limit!