- Work on the Biome Priorities
- Update the town NPC interface to allow for more custom NPCs
- None currently
Possibly not bugs:
- Need to create new version of Item.Clone() method that gets called when new item stacks are created, so that Item references in subclass objects are updated properly
- add the ability to choose custom hairstyles on character creation
- Update modpack builder to read source files from a different directory. Probably should make it configurable in the Config Mod.ini file.
- Create a way to create a collection of mods; essentially like a zip file consisting of .obj files. The collection would appear as one mod in the menu, even though it consists of many mods.
- Tiles - Add INI option for specifying which item to drop based on which frame the tile is on
- Update the server to use a separate file for configuring which mods are loaded, and also add a menu option for choosing which mods are loaded.
- If a mod is outdated, and it is in the new format with the source included, have tConfig automatically rebuild it.
- 'randomFrames' Tile ini attribute. Specify the number of actual possible frames, and the frame used when the tile is placed is chosen from those at random
- CanPlaceSlot() method for regular Chests